Wednesday, August 09, 2006

i am me. but who is me?

i am me. but who am i? what is my purpose? why do i exist on this earth? what is my main goal in life? i don't even have one. i don't know what i want to do with my life. i see so many of my friends, they've got it all planned out. what colleges they're going to, what they're going to do there, what jobs they're going to have. i. have. no. fucking. clue. what do i do with my life? if i don't even know who i am, how am i supposed to know what i want to do?

i am me.

but who is me? who am i? who am i? my heart, it beats. my soul, it speaks. but, it's in a language i've forgotten, a dialect i no longer know. it is the ancient language we have all lost. i am lost. i am without direction. i'm being pulled in so many ways, and i don't know what to choose.

i just don't fucking know who i am.


i think i once knew. once in a blue moon i'll remember it.

1 comment:

Daymos256 said...

You are you, the only you there will ever be and the #1 most important person on the face of the earth. You've got 1 shot to do whatever you decide you want to do with life and it's over, no second chance, no god to meet you upon death and reward you for doing what you were supposed to do.

All the famous people in the present and the past dont mean shit, forget society, forget your 'purpose', there's just you and your job is to decide what you want and how you're going to get it.